Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Most of the time except when I do volunteer gardening at Glamis Castle

Reaction score
I love the quiet of gardening alone, when I am among my flowers and vegetables my mind shuts out the things that are bothering me and allows me to just be. I'm sure the plants like that mood because I give them excessive amounts of TLC!

Reaction score
As an apartment dweller, I just have a container garden, and I mostly take care of it alone ,but my daughter does sometimes water my plants.
She likes plants, but potted plants are a one person job and I don't really need help.

It is good that your daughter is interested in helping though. She will learn through you.

I garden alone for the most part. My kids help a bit, but they are quite young (3 and 5) so "help" is a loose term. I build my own raised beds and my own chicken coop. My husband will gladly eat what we grow.

They are so cute at that age trying to help. Sit them down at the end of a row with a gallon of water and let them make mudpies while you work. I loved doing that when I was younger.

I garden alone but will enlist hubby for heavy lifting or clean-up. It's definitely my joy
Hubbys are good for heavy lifting. I am not so sure about the clean up though. :)

Most of the time except when I do volunteer gardening at Glamis Castle
I bet the volunteer gardening is very fun!

I love the quiet of gardening alone, when I am among my flowers and vegetables my mind shuts out the things that are bothering me and allows me to just be. I'm sure the plants like that mood because I give them excessive amounts of TLC!
I am quite sure your plants love the time you spend with them too! I clear my head in the garden as well.

Ask a Question