Cucumber and Lemon Water

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
We have several lime plants with fruits all the time. When my father-in-law came here, he advised us to mix the lime in our drinking water to give it a little flavor. A slice of lime is good for a bottle of water. I had once tried adding cucumber as per the advice of a friend. However, the taste didn't suit me because it didn't taste like water anymore unlike when only the lime is added in the water.

Reaction score
Country
United States
We have several lime plants with fruits all the time. When my father-in-law came here, he advised us to mix the lime in our drinking water to give it a little flavor. A slice of lime is good for a bottle of water. I had once tried adding cucumber as per the advice of a friend. However, the taste didn't suit me because it didn't taste like water anymore unlike when only the lime is added in the water.
I love love love lime in water! It's a very similar taste to the lemon, and it's so good for you. If you like the lime, I'm sure you'd like the lemon if you wanted to try it.

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I have only had lemon water without cucumber.
This summer I am going to try it with cucumber though and see if my kids like it.

Ask a Question