Country
United States
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Tomato Tango, let me ask a few questions. Do you drive an automobile with an internal combustion engine? Does your spouse? Do you live in a house? Do you heat your house? Does your house have electrical power from a grid? And, horror of horrors, do you air condition your house? If you answer in the affirmative to any of these questions then you are a part of the problem. When the people that want to save the ice quit contributing to its demise, I will take them seriously. Ever since Al Gore told us an Inconvenient Untruth I am sceptical.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have a car but I don’t use it often, maybe once a week. I heat with deadwood I cut myself on an 80 acre property. My electricity is primarily solar with a backup generator, off grid. No to the a/c. None of that has anything to do with the scary graphs I posted.

I think you’re misunderstanding me here. I’m not suggesting we can or should do anything. I think it’s way past the point of “fixing.” I’m merely observing the trends and saying something bad is coming. I don’t believe we could change it anyway.

I’ve attempted to explain from a larger standpoint where these massive bursts of cold weather are coming from. It appears to be the poles, particularly the north one, are warming rapidly. I don’t feel any remorse, nor am I preaching to anyone about changing their lifestyles. I’m not debating anything, I’m showing some data and relating it to where these seemingly mysterious cold bursts are coming from.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
UH-Arctic-Area-2018-04-18.png

Sorry, I should have said "Satellite Data", i.e. not open to human "error".

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I’ll be sure to bump the thread and say I told ya so after it melts.

Your 2015 news article does not negate current 2018 ice sheet data as the lowest ice for this time of year, both globally and in the Arctic. Nor do music videos from failed 2013 predictions, lmao.
Your articles do not include information on polar vulcanism which is 100% of the Antarctic problem.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Polar vulcanism? I’m pretty sure you’re growing the green stuff. And your robot voiced video does ZERO to the data I posted. You can talk about all the theories and nonsense you want to. It still has no impact on the data. Look at what the thicker ice is doing in the Arctic.

https://twitter.com/ZLabe/status/798240539409690625?s=20

Last edited:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Now now, we can have a discussion but lets not start insulting people :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Lowest point in the Arctic right now.View attachment 35531
Lowest point globally right now as well, and that 2nd circle should clearly show you that something is very broken. Those 2 anomaly years are 2016, 2017.View attachment 35532
And here’s how the CO2 cycle should look. It decoupled at the exact same time as the industrial revolution and has increased almost exponentially since.View attachment 35536
Hold on a minute.
That last graph is a fraud. Proxies can only be of any value at all if they are used throughout the period.
By changing the proxy at 1958, that graph becomes a lie, an absolute lie and a fake.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Even if it is Bees, it's still showing that CO2 is at it's lowest since the coal was laid down.

bullet_pin1.gif
Earth's atmosphere today contains about 380 ppm CO2 (0.038%). Compared to former geologic times, our present atmosphere, like the Late Carboniferous atmosphere, is CO2- impoverished! In the last 600 million years of Earth's history only the Carboniferous Period and our present age, the Quaternary Period, have witnessed CO2 levels less than 400 ppm.

image277.gif

Source - http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/Carboniferous_climate.html

Ask a Question