Can I start seeds for May now if I bring them indoors at night/start them indoors fully?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to do a flower bed and I have a few different seed packets. Some say to plant in April for my zone and some say May. Could I start all of them indoors now and transplant them mid may? I have little paper cups I usually start my stuff in that I was just going to use but to be honest this is my first real in ground garden

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure you can and now is the time too. Make sure you poke holes in the cups for good drainage. I don't know what zone you live in, but I'm in zone 8 and can plant anything outdoors. You may can plant outdoors without having to worry at all .

Reaction score
Country
United States
Some may be more sensitive for transplanting than others. You might consider splitting up your seeds and starting half inside and direct sowing the other half after your last frost date. Good luck!!!!

Ask a Question