Bunny in the garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Here is the cute baby bunny I discovered crawling around in the garden at my daughter's school yesterday.

Attachments

• 20150826_183322.jpg
    20150826_183322.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 323
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Very cute Rosyrain. I love bunnies. I wouldn't be too keen on it eating my garden though I'm sure. When my youngest son was about 8 he had a lovely big black rabbit which used to make its way to neighbors veggie patch. I do remember getting a few phone calls. The neighbour was a few houses away. It was either a very adventurous rabbit or it could smell the fresh veg quite a distance away.:eek::):)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
I'm amused with bunnies. What we have here are rabbits inside the cage because they are not indigenous here. I remember when I was a little girl, it was my dream to have a pet rabbit in a small cage. But we lived in an apartment and there is no place for such pet since the owner of the apartment disallow it.

By the way, is there a difference between a bunny and a rabbit?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Awww, it's so cute!!!:love: I love bunnies, they're adorable little creatures. My friend keeps one as a pet. It likes chewing everything and sleeping on her pillow;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love bunnies and I see them around my house in the early morning. Across the street from me, there is an RV parking lot and lots of wild bunnies live under those. They came on to the grassy lawn to feed year round.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I'm amused with bunnies. What we have here are rabbits inside the cage because they are not indigenous here. I remember when I was a little girl, it was my dream to have a pet rabbit in a small cage. But we lived in an apartment and there is no place for such pet since the owner of the apartment disallow it.

By the way, is there a difference between a bunny and a rabbit?
Hi Corzhens. A bunny is just a baby rabbit. They aren't indigenous here either. An English gentleman brought a few over for the "sport" of hunting and they breed rapidly. There is saying here "breed like rabbits". I just checked my facts and apparently rabbits were originally brought here with the First Fleet in the 1700's as a source of food. They are a real problem for farmers but those of us who aren't adversely affected by their numbers have the luxury of finding them cute. I certainly do. :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
This bunny was so little and sweet. I am not even sure how old it was, but it was less than half the size of an adult bunny, so it had to be very young. At about the time I put my cell phone away it turned to face my direction so I was not able to get a good face shot of it. It was munching away on a bush in the garden.

Ask a Question