Can you spot the bunny?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Oh, sorry. I think I posted in the wrong section. I think, this would have fit better in garden photography!

Sure, we worry about rabbits and other creatures getting into our garden and vegetable patches and causing havoc, but I think they are so cute! This picture is actually from last years season, in an unused section of our flower farm. Mama rabbit had some babies, and they would come visiting everyday! One of our many games, would be, who could be the first person to spot one of the bunnies that day. :LOL: My son got bonus points that day, for taking the picture!

Anyone else, have a picture to share of one of their daily visitors?

10409462_481296305349552_7927249778183427302_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I see him! He is pretty camouflaged though. You can almost seeing the gears turning, "OK, how do I get through this fence."

That's one thing I love about gardening - they attract so much different wildlife. While some can be frustrating, they still make you smile. I love watching the squirrels playing through the trees. Or, like you, the rabbits. We've had deer, fox, raccoons, possums and, my husband's nemesis, groundhogs (picture Bill Murray in "Caddyshack") Then there's the birds, butterflies, and bees.

There's just something about the beauty of nature - flowers, plants, wildlife - that's good for the soul.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I see it :) I like bunnies, the little ones are extra cute (apologies to those whose gardens they might eat). I don't have any pictures but I typically see one or two every morning just down the street on my way to work. I have to be careful as the little buggers run out into the street as I'm driving by.

My daughter also has a pet bunny "Ruckus".

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I see him too!:D It's such a cute little bunny, he reminds me of my Yorkshire Terrier. I love tiny creatures like those. There is nothing more adorable than puppies and bunnies:)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yep I see him. He is very well hidden though. It would be easy to miss him. This reminds me of once when my kids were taking a walk, and they said they just looked up in a neighbor's yard and saw a bunny,sitting very still, watching them. They tiptoed away.

Ask a Question