Becky out of action for a while

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oh Becky, feel better soon! Hot baths with epsom salts (lavender scented :) ) will make you feel better too.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Becky, a good mate of mine has a similar list of those same problems, and I feel for you with sincerity. I do hope that you feel much better soon. Chin up.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Hope you both feel better soon.

th

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, it’s been a while since I last logged on. Where’s Becky? It says she hasn’t been on in a while!
Good to see you again :D

I'm not sure where she is either! :ROFLMAO: She left me a few years ago for another guy and we got divorced soon after. Awful time, but actually ended up working out ok - I'm now happily remarried to an amazing lady my neighbour introduced me to (an American who moved to the UK).

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good to see you again :D

I'm not sure where she is either! :ROFLMAO: She left me a few years ago for another guy and we got divorced soon after. Awful time, but actually ended up working out ok - I'm now happily remarried to an amazing lady my neighbour introduced me to (an American who moved to the UK).
Friend I love it when a story turns around in your favor after getting cheated on. Awful time is right, I do know what you are talking about. The main thing is you are happily remarried and living a better life. She on the other hand latched on to a cheater and now he is cheating on her. Best Wishes. HaHa.

Ask a Question