CALL- IN ACTION FOR NOSEY THE ELEPHANT

Reaction score
Country
Honduras
Hi all! I know this off topic, but it would be so nice if you would participate in the campaign to get Nosey sent to Sanctuary! If you love plants, you must love some of the critters that eat 'em! :p

I've participated in two other campaigns for elephants, and they WORK!!

Sunder, who was living in a chicken shed and being beaten continuously now roams freely in a national park. Raju, the 50 year-0ld street begging elephant that cried when rescued is now being treated at Wildlife SOS. Raju was even on CNN! I'm 52, every time I think of Raju I think, "He spent my lifetime in chains."

Nosey, crippled and arthritic, is stilled being forced to give rides. Join the campaign and call the USDA or join the Tweet Storm, and/or sign the Petitions! To join, just copy and paste CALL- IN ACTION FOR NOSEY THE ELEPHANT in Facebook search engine to go to campaign page. Yesterday, I sent 100 tweets, and I'll do it again today.

Please know I only do this for elephants, I won't make tons of posts for other causes.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I think it is horrible how they treat Elephants and they are not the only creatures that are being abused and miss treated. I banned most Chinese products after finding out something, that I wont repeat here unless asked because it is not a topic for this forum, that was going on over there. I can't even wear UG's even though they have nothing to do with it because of it. I think it is everyone's responsibility to care and ensure good treatment of all creatures in our world. It is just as much their planet as ours and they have no less right to life then we do.

Ask a Question