Beautiful!

Is it possible to choose ONLY ONE of my Beautiful garden photos that you simply LOVE?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I had them at my house in NJ but here I just don't have enough mixture of sun and shade until my trees get bigger .Land developer thought taking out all the trees was smart and so far I have planted over 30 trees back and some of them are fruit trees and try to buy them end of season to get great prices .I tried 2 hydrangeas but they are not doing so good .I planted them by 2 magnolias .They are on either side of the boy and girl in wood .

Attachments

• plant 007.JPG
    plant 007.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 469
  • plant 008.JPG
    plant 008.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 418
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Now I am confused all over again because my little blossom does not have that many petals. It dries like a hydrangea flower head and has that roundish clump of flowers though. :mad: I will have to wait till summer to get a photo to post!

I'm not an expert but as far as I know there are different types of hydrangeas and not all of them have a lot of flowers.
This one does:

pink_hydrangeas.jpg

But as you see this one has only a few flowers:

hortensja-kwiatuszki-male.jpeg

And here is another close-up on flowers:

6414_12514573943.jpg

Reaction score
I loved the pink blossom, but they're all really beautiful! Specially the butterfly one! It's been a while I don't see a butterfly like that over here :( Something must be going on. Keep those pics coming (y)

Reaction score
I looked the simplicity of the single white flower. I think it would have popped out more if the background was all one color. Good job!

Reaction score
Tmann, plumerias look so beautiful!

I also love hydrangeas, when I was a child, my parents grew them in their garden, I remember they looked like flowers from a fairy tale:D . I like white ones the most but blue ones look interesting too:

blue-hydrangea1.jpg
This is a beautiful color. I am biased. I love blue flowers.

I think they have a personality of their own. They look, classy, cool, and collected.

Beautiful picture.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm glad you like it, Charahome. In general, I'm not too fond of blue things and flowers, it's definitely not my favorite color, but I've always had a soft spot for blue hydrangeas. They're really beautiful and so unique.

Reaction score
They're all gorgeous but my favorite is the first pink flower because it's a strong image and the flower takes up the whole photo. It looks like something from a magazine.

Ask a Question