An unhappy surprise in the greenhouse.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a and 6b
Country
United States
Yes and because of the disease, the small tops will dry quickly to dust. I have had this in my mind since you first posted the pic.

Thanks for not taking offense.

Gail_68

Beauty blooms in the garden as well as the heart.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Had TWO sprung traps
David if your traps was sprung like you said...i'd reset them add more food like I mentioned and see where you go from there and hopefully you'll catch the blighter...I hate it when things you do get destroyed :mad: I brought a nice plant early this year that a slug destroyed caught it 2nd night of looking at 1am in the morning...the things we do :LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
From the University of Minnesota Extension Dept........
20181111_075633.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a and 6b
Country
United States
Maybe if you have a critter that you can not catch, you should think about caging in your pot of plants s that he can't get to them....at least for the moment...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Maybe if you have a critter that you can not catch, you should think about caging in your pot of plants s that he can't get to them....at least for the moment...
Ohhh, I'll catch him.......IF he comes back. Hope he got hit on the noggin by the last sprung trap and that it deters him from returning.

Ask a Question