All my seadlings die

Reaction score
Country
United States
Rooster here's one i just killed last week! I had a succulent that flowered and I waited until the flowers were dry on the plant, and I snipped it and watered her well. Big Mistake I killed it by over-watering. I managed to get a pup and a bunch of seeds out of her, but she a goner now. I felt bad but, I won't do that again, so maybe it was worth it to learn. Here she is and her pup too, her pup is very happy.

Attachments

• IMG_1511.JPG
    IMG_1511.JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1512.JPG
    IMG_1512.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 147
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rooster here's one i just killed last week! I had a succulent that flowered and I waited until the flowers were dry on the plant, and I snipped it and watered her well. Big Mistake I killed it by over-watering. I managed to get a pup and a bunch of seeds out of her, but she a goner now. I felt bad but, I won't do that again, so maybe it was worth it to learn. Here she is and her pup too, her pup is very happy.

Thanks for the support. I'll be trying again as soon as the seed comes in the mail.

Ask a Question