10 easy plants for kids to grow

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I had Tulips this Easter, they gave the room a nice spring feel. I think I will have Tulips in the house more often at the start of spring, the Tulips I had were yellow and pink.

Reaction score
Beautiful! I think yellow and pink tulips are beautiful :) I hope the next time you can take some pictures, I'd love to see how others use tulips to make other areas pop with color :love: I've been thinking of planting several bulbs next year in my new place. I heard of a place where you can find them for a very good price.

Reaction score
Yes! I love white tulips:D They look very clean and delicate, I adore them. Pink ones are very pretty too.
I don't like red tulips. They're everywhere and I got bored with them.

Hahahaha, yeah, red tulip seem to be everywhere, it's the color of tulips you see the most in pictures, movies and gardening stores :p Wish I could see more black tulips :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Exactly. There is nothing unique about red tulips.
Black tulips sound wonderful! I'd love to grow them. They would look great in my white and grey apartment:D

Reaction score
Country
United States
I taught my little ones how to grow indoor sprouts. They are fun and super easy and you can grow them year around! We use a mix of broccoli, radish, alfalfa, and clover. They are great on sandwiches and burgers!

Ask a Question