Ten Creative Ways to Wrap Potted Plants and Flowers – Quick and Easy Gift Ideas

Reaction score
Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Really, really nice. I'm terrible at that sort of thing but your ideas are something that even someone as wrapping challenged as me can do.

Reaction score
Glad you liked it :) I honestly never thought of wrapping plants pots when giving potted plants away as a gift, but this article has given me a lot ideas :) I might give my mother in law a potted calla lily plant as a gift... I will wrap it just as seen on the picture number two :)

Reaction score
These are really cute ideas. I think potted plants are a way better gift than cut flowers because at least potted plants don't die after 3 days.

Reaction score
Same here, actually this might sound weird, but whenever I think of giving flowers the thought of ''giving death'' comes to mind, since those flowers will surely die after a bit, That's why I love the idea of giving potted plants.

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I really love this! How creative yet simple! Plants make the perfect gift, and these final touches can really finish the look off!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Yeah, Linda, actually giving a potted plant has been the perfect gift when I had no idea what else to give as a gift. Because some people are so hard to gift too; they seem to have it all.

Reaction score
Reaction score
You are welcome, Lisa :) Glad you found those ideas helpful! Who knows? One day they might come in handy next time you don't know what kind of gift to buy for a friend or relative!

Reaction score
I really do love this. I give plants to my grandparents, my mom, etc. because they have everything already and just love plants. It's nice to know a nice, unique way to bring the plants to them so that it looks a bit more festive.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I agree, Linda! I'd never ever give a plant to my mom to, because I know she couldn't care less about them! My grandma was completely different, so am I! It's good to know who you can't give plants to, and just avoid giving plants to those you know that won't take proper care of them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Those are great ideas! My kids and I have hand painted many pots before, but I never thought about wrapping them. I think I am going to give this a try next time. I love to receive potted plants as gifts as opposed to a bouquet of flowers because those die and the potted plants stick around for quite a while.

Reaction score
Same here. I actually dislike to receive flowers because I know they'll die :( It's kinda depressing if you think about it, because to me it feels more like a gift of death (if that makes any sense) than a gift of ''life'' :) To me potted plants are nice, because they are alive and kicking! How long they will live it depends on your skill tho ;) Glad this article was helpful to you :)

Reaction score
Awe I love burlap and the colorful pots! These are a great idea and perfect for a gift or to add some color to your home. Perfect! Thank you so much for sharing. You can't go wrong with a plant and a unique pot!

Reaction score
You are right, you just can't ;) I still try to give plant pots only to those folks I know who like them, but sometimes they make great gifts for people you just meet who just moved in next door :) I'd love a gift like that. :love:

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Super cute ideas!!! Thanks so much for posting these pictures. We give plants to my children's teachers every year for the holidays and I never have any good ideas on how to wrap them to make them look pretty!! They always come out looking strange... like you can tell I had no clue what I was doing! :) This will be most helpful!!!

Thank you again!!!

Danyel :)

You can see the rest here: http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2012...ts-and-flowers-quick-and-easy-gift-ideas.html

As you can see there also are some wonderful decoration ideas as well over there :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Thank you for this very informative post! I was wondering on what kinds of plants or trees to give to someone. I have plants in my garden that I can give, but I am worried that may look so dirty or something. I can use these tricks to wrap the plants to make them look presentable.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
You are welcome :) Glad you found it useful :) Hopefully you can use some of those ideas someday soon, if you do let us know. A picture would be nice too, hehehe ;) As for your concerns, yeah, I feel the same way, that's why those ideas are so good when seriously considering to give a plant as a gift to someone.

Ask a Question