Ten Creative Ways to Wrap Potted Plants and Flowers – Quick and Easy Gift Ideas

Reaction score
You are right, you just can't ;) I still try to give plant pots only to those folks I know who like them, but sometimes they make great gifts for people you just meet who just moved in next door :) I'd love a gift like that. :love:

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is one idea to dress up a plant pot and make it special.

2a2930bf1f637c096328068b71066765.jpg

Reaction score
Super cute ideas!!! Thanks so much for posting these pictures. We give plants to my children's teachers every year for the holidays and I never have any good ideas on how to wrap them to make them look pretty!! They always come out looking strange... like you can tell I had no clue what I was doing! :) This will be most helpful!!!

Thank you again!!!

Danyel :)
1a756215.jpg

cb3dbb2b.jpg

b73a5cb6.jpg

dd92d5af.jpg

3cb78c11.jpg

f649d223.jpg

You can see the rest here: http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2012...ts-and-flowers-quick-and-easy-gift-ideas.html

As you can see there also are some wonderful decoration ideas as well over there :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Thank you for this very informative post! I was wondering on what kinds of plants or trees to give to someone. I have plants in my garden that I can give, but I am worried that may look so dirty or something. I can use these tricks to wrap the plants to make them look presentable.

Reaction score
You are welcome :) Glad you found it useful :) Hopefully you can use some of those ideas someday soon, if you do let us know. A picture would be nice too, hehehe ;) As for your concerns, yeah, I feel the same way, that's why those ideas are so good when seriously considering to give a plant as a gift to someone.

Reaction score
Super cute ideas!!! Thanks so much for posting these pictures. We give plants to my children's teachers every year for the holidays and I never have any good ideas on how to wrap them to make them look pretty!! They always come out looking strange... like you can tell I had no clue what I was doing! :) This will be most helpful!!!

Thank you again!!!

Danyel :)
1a756215.jpg

cb3dbb2b.jpg

b73a5cb6.jpg

dd92d5af.jpg

3cb78c11.jpg

f649d223.jpg

You can see the rest here: http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2012...ts-and-flowers-quick-and-easy-gift-ideas.html

As you can see there also are some wonderful decoration ideas as well over there :)

You are very welcome, Danyel :) I'm glad you found this to be handy and might be using some of those ideas soon! That's great :) Let me know how it goes if you decide to try any of those ideas, I'd love to know :D

Reaction score
Talk about inspiration! These are really great ideas that can be used in the home to dress up flower pots for the festive season and for those who are on a tight budget this is very inexpensive and easy to do and makes a great Christmas gift. I love this idea!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
You can even wrap them in nice fabrics with ribbons attached. I really love art, so I am always looking for new ways to decorate different items.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
These are gorgeous and fantastic ideas! Mother's Day is coming and I usually buy a potted plant for my mom, so I will try one of these creative decoration with it this year. I love all of them, and have to find a few to play around with. I know my mom would love them too!

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it :) Yeah, sometimes potted plants are the best choice. Specially when the person you are giving them to is a gardening enthusiast who seems to already have everything. They also make a cheap and nice gift. Sadly my mom doesn't like plants :( But glad to hear you are going to use one of those ideas :)

Reaction score
You can even wrap them in nice fabrics with ribbons attached. I really love art, so I am always looking for new ways to decorate different items.

I love wrapping ideas as well :) I love to get creative when it comes to gifts! The wrapping is almost as important as what is inside the package ;)

Reaction score
Talk about inspiration! These are really great ideas that can be used in the home to dress up flower pots for the festive season and for those who are on a tight budget this is very inexpensive and easy to do and makes a great Christmas gift. I love this idea!

Glad you think this was an useful post and yes, this is great for people that for whatever reason are on a tight budget! And even for those who aren't and want to give a special touch to a potted plant :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Great ideas. I give plants as gifts often. Now that I'm obsessed I think everyone else is!!! I'll use your ideas next time I'm wrapping, not rapping.

Reaction score
Glad to hear you will be using some of those ideas :) In my opinion potted plants are some of the hardest gifts to wrap, so all the help one can get is always helpful. I have already used some of the ideas listed here, and let me tell you they have worked great :) Have fun!

Ask a Question