JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I was given Farming Simulator for Christmas. I'm surprised by how in-depth it is. Great to play while listening to music or podcasts.
Learning the basics and getting my farm started. The game also has logging, so that'll be interesting to try out eventually.

12-29-2020_5-00-33_PM-4r5usavw.jpg

12-29-2020_5-00-32_PM-h40dq5cy.jpg

12-29-2020_5-00-31_PM-fgcnq2jo.jpg

12-29-2020_5-00-34_PM-z0d4ibmb.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
@JBtheExplorer , awesome clear pictures. I don't do video games, so not in tuned with what they look like in general. have fun.

I'm with you with video games, I didn't even play "Space Invaders."
The kids did have one of the first where you could play "ping pong" on the TV.

Over ten years ago my daughter bought me a Tiger Woods golf game you could play on a computer, but I didn't really see the point of pretending to play golf.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I used to play space invaders but nothing else and nothing since. These days i watch a lot of YouTube about gardening, cooking and golden retrievers because we have 2 and love to see them.

Been catching up on si fi seasons of the expance on Amazon prime, very good so down to earth, on the new series now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I also don't watch much TV. I like Netflix, find some interesting shows there . But by the time I am done with house stuff/ garden stuff/ finishing the evening meal, cleaning up after the evening meal--etc-- its almost 7PM. So I put my feet up, watch something on Netflix. or play a card game on the computer, I am in bed at abut 8:30PM. There goes the day.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Put all the Christmas decorations away.
very few for me to put away. mostly outside lights. but thinking of moving a portion to the back, anchoring two of them to the deck aiming at the woods to see what "stars" poop up on all the back trees. In any event, I don't bother with putting away Christmas things until Jan. 7,. Off to some errands today, and then whatever I can find to tidy up in my house, to toss etc. or take to Good Will. Too much stuff we have. If we had kids I'd be calling them, come and get this or that. As one gets older, really don't need to leave it for others to clean out things. My good neighbors moved to a senior living situation--watched them for years prior giving to their kids stuff.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
I've been doing a bit of computer housekeeping today. Deleting stuff I don't need.

I'm a bit concerned about my Maxtor separate hard drive, it's taking longer to fire up and seerms to be audibly "pulsing," for a few seconds. before it settles down. Everything that is important is kept on here (unbelievbly over 11,000 files) and duplicated on a few USB sticks, so if my laptop ever crashes it isn't a problem. So as a further back-up I copied the lot onto a little Sonnics hard drive just in case.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hubby has a back up for his computer, once it crashed and couldn't get it working but he managed to go back to a month before, he then made a proper back up and does it every month.

Ask a Question