Yeah! It Is Warm Again

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Now where is that thread on the care for the tomatoes @zigs promised? After it being so cold for days, it is hot and bright outside. I am a little apprehensive of planting outside yet, but I have decided that I am going to block off the cab of my RV and plant my tomatoes there. That way they say warm and get plenty of sunlight. I am also going to try and get some roots from the rosemary and basil plant my friend and I purchased and try to regrow there too.... anyone know how to do that?

Reaction score
Best of luck with that!!! I'm glad this year am not going to garden at all... it got all cold once again, this weather is getting more and more weird!!! So unstable! Actually wished I had an extra blanket this morning, that cold it got. I can always feel it in my bones when the weather is going to change for bad and I'm only 28, lol.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Now where is that thread on the care for the tomatoes @zigs promised? After it being so cold for days, it is hot and bright outside. I am a little apprehensive of planting outside yet, but I have decided that I am going to block off the cab of my RV and plant my tomatoes there. That way they say warm and get plenty of sunlight. I am also going to try and get some roots from the rosemary and basil plant my friend and I purchased and try to regrow there too.... anyone know how to do that?

Manx Marvels

Forgot to make it a sticky

Ask a Question