A warm greeting from snowy Ohio!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Hello!

I'm Teresa, owner of MiniatureFairyDreams. I love all things gardening but miniature & fairy gardening is my specialty. I'm also OBSESSED with succulents. I have too many. Wait, you can never have too many, right? haha I'm looking forward to participating in the forums!

Have a great day!
Teresa
[Link removed by Admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum Teresa! I'm sorry, but we don't allow self-promotion without permission, so I have removed your link for now. However I am happy for members who contribute regularly to have a link in their signatures, so this is a position that can be reviewed in time.

How did you get in to miniature gardens?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum Teresa! I'm sorry, but we don't allow self-promotion without permission, so I have removed your link for now. However I am happy for members who contribute regularly to have a link in their signatures, so this is a position that can be reviewed in time.

How did you get in to miniature gardens?

Oh, no problem at all! ;)

I have always loved miniatures since I was a kid. I saw a fairy garden at a garden store and I just couldn't believe the mix of 2 things I love together. It was just too much! haha! I have been making them ever since. :love:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome, Teresa hope you have fun on the forum & I look forward to hearing about your world of miniature gardens:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Welcome. Where in Ohio are you from. I was born in Cleveland, moved to Macedonia. Left there late 20's to live now in PA. Spun around in Shaker Heights in my single years. Still have family there, Youngstown, and Cleveland Heights and Parma. I see now, your from Dayton. too far from my area.

Reaction score
Hi there! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to getting to know you though your posts! Hopefully you will share a lot pics of your own miniature fairy gardens.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Would love to see some of your miniature garden designs and work if you could share some pictures with all of us. I really enjoy fairy gardens because people get so creative with them. They are fun and whimsical.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, I am also from Cleveland. I still have family in the area. I now live a little bit more south to get away from the colder weather. Welcome to the group. I love succulents also.

Ask a Question