What's looking good in March 2017

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
How did you get him that mossy?
I Never Intended to cover him in Moss, He Used to sit in a wicker Vw Beetle that I made out of willow:) but the seat in the car also made of willow slowly colaped and he ended up sitting on the grass in side the car and got cold and damp. So having the old moss table that had been rotting it made sence to sit him on there:)..........Two peaces of rubbish put them together and you have art. Better not tell Zippy he was almost bind:).........Beverly .....I think he did zip up before he ended up Green but not now (y)

here is something I made a few of today.........old hanging baskets and three old wood stems lashed together with rope. only takes 5mins to make and then you have a rustic planter. I made three today as I had the baskets Just got to find some nice plants now
P1030582.JPG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Some pictures to make me smile folks :)
So thats where my old banger ended up Zigs ;)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Been told that old banger is worth £3k aas it stands for spares
1yikestkt.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I'm cheating a bit, its wet outside today so this is my indoor plant. I have two more outside in different colors. Finally charged up the good camera to get some good pics and its raining...go figure. Somehow indoor close ups don't give the same effect, that and I'm probably not much better with the camera than I am in the garden:( But I have fun with both (y)

DSC_0415.JPG

...Believe it or not, this was a Walmart rescue from the clearance rack for $2.50. It was covered with brown spots on the flowers. I haven't done anything more than put it in a larger pot with some good soil and give it a little water. Its doing great, as are the 2 outside. Planted them all about 3 weeks ago.

Reaction score
Sweet box in a pot with another gorgeous scent.
IMG_5494.JPG
IMG_5490.JPG
My Osmanthus coming into full bloom, the scent is intoxicating. Only trouble is it's quite low to the ground and I look weird almost on my knees to get a heavenly sniff. Not a good look at my age. :rolleyes: AND it's in the front garden.
IMG_5490.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Lovely photos @Runny and the photo post looks like it was successful. I can picture you cartoon-style down on your hands and knees with you nose buried in the Osmanthus and your rear view available to passers by:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Oh i see you posted the Osmanthus 2 times. Not a problem, next time fyi, you can delete one from the thumbnail below your post. Anyway i don't mind seeing those Osmantus twice.:)

Reaction score
Thanks Beverley. I did try to delete the second picture but it didn't work.
Ha ha yes, not a pretty sight with your rump in the air and your nose foot off the ground.

Ask a Question