0816171042.jpg

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@MaryMary
That's why I love your phalaenopsis! It blossoms long and has a beautiful color! (y)(y)(y)
You can show it in September, in October, in December ... Only the landscape outside the window will change.
cc2.gif

It's going to bloom that long? :love: (y) Yay!!

Well, you'll know when it stops blooming. :sneaky: When it stops popping up in the "What's looking good" thread. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you! :)

mg guy

lawn and garden freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
DSCF4023 (2).JPG
DSCF4023 (3).JPG
this is a hydrangea called 'pinky winky', (seriously.)
planted last year, it should eventually fill this space along the path, and grow above the fence.

DSCF4023 (2).JPG

Last edited:

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Common Sneezeweed. Mine is growing twice the height it did last year. It's just over 6 feet tall! Most websites list it at 4 feet tall, and I've never seen it over 3 feet in the wild. Everything grows taller in my yard, though. That's the one flaw, everything grows so tall that it flops over easier than it would if it were an average height.
IMG_6126 copy.jpg

Partridge Pea, a native annual, is starting to flower nicely. I collected five seeds two years ago. This was the only one to grow and it waited two years to grow! I thought I lost them all, but somehow, one lasted and grew. Hopefully I'll get a lot of seeds this year so I can establish a population in my native garden and maybe around my pond. The foliage is amazing!

IMG_6129 copy.jpg

Great Blue Lobelia is in the part of my garden that's only a year old. It was a seedling last year, so it has a full season on most of the plants around it. I really enjoy its size, shape, and color. I'm adding much more of this in the future. It produced five or 6 seedlings last year, and I'm expecting it to self-seed heavily this year.
IMG_6136 copy.jpg

Ask a Question