IMG_2744.JPG
Couple of short heleniums

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Lot's going on in my garden to much to Cover here but here is a few I posted the rest in my Garden Showcase as It needed an update
P1000001.JPG
these Begonias whet in after the Tulips finished & have still a lot of growing to do:) If they reach the ground by the end of October I'll eat my hat :D
P1000009.JPG
P1000009.JPG
P1000023.JPG
P1000027.JPG
P1000033.JPG
P1000016.JPG
P1000029.JPG
I'm really interested in this hydrangea as it was a Varagated offshoot Cutting I found growing on a normal green leaved Hydrangea and the new plant is looking great I shall have to name it soon as it Is looking like a great new variety worthy of a name .....Any Idea's Guys :)......Ps all these photos where taken today on my new Camera I got this morning My last on seems to of bit the bitter end after getting its wires wet on day while sitting next to my Orange Juice in my work Bag(n) .....Lol Don't do what I did Its a expensive Drink at the end of the day!!!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
The Senecio confusus (Pseudogynoxys chenopodioides
faint.gif
), aka Mexican Flame Vine is beginning to bloom this year after having been started anew from a cutting. I planted the cutting in the center of the arch between the 2 ladders and for the first time it gets the entire arch for itself and is not confined to only one side. It is so happy and has been growing with enthusiasm. When the buds come out, the butterflies and hummingbirds start to congregate. The pollinators and nectar lovers all prefer this food source more than any other in my garden. The fragrance is divine. It will be wonderful in full bloom:)
P1020815.JPG

P1020822.JPG

Ask a Question