Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
US Navy introducing guidelines for pilots to report UFO sightings

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/politics/us-navy-ufo-guidelines/index.html

Excerpt:

The Navy does not think that aliens have been flying in US airspace, one Navy official told CNN. But there have been "a number of reports of unauthorized and/or unidentified aircraft entering various military-controlled ranges and designated air space in recent years," according to the statement.

"These kinds on incursions can be both a security risk and pose a safety hazard for both Navy and Air Force aviation. For safety and security concerns, the Navy and the USAF takes these reports very seriously and investigates each and every report."

Can't blame them. Look at what has happened to us

Huawei 5G row: Ministers demand leak inquiry

The government has approved the supply of equipment by the Chinese telecoms firm for the UK's new 5G data network - despite warnings of a security risk.
It is believed the decision was taken at a meeting of the government's National Security Council on Tuesday.
One minister said leaking from the council was "simply not acceptable".

The senior minister told BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg that leaking the conversations was "extraordinary...the security council is the holy of holies".

There should probably be constitution drafted as to how to prevent the political parties from tearing one another apart and the whole government not fit to function and yet drawing wages! Explicit code of conduct should be drated and approved.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@road runner The first thing they need to do is to stop any people of importance from twitting. There really should be a code of conduct for that. Nowadays, newsPAPERS quote from tweets and these tweets undermine the process of democracy, encourage hearsays, and show a lack of prudence, especially when the source of origin has had one burger too many!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Nice sweet story to wake up to

Cat could be visiting you

You've locked miaow-t! Hilarious video shows a VERY polite cat knocking on a door in a bid to be let in
  • The black cat perches on metal hand rail next to door and knocks four times
  • It then waits patiently to be let in with its paws resting on the door handle
Enjoy the video please!

Xyler and its friend are unleashing their anger

Deadly Japanese super fungus which is resistant to drugs has killed EIGHT patients in UK hospitals
  • Candida auris super fungus has been found in 25 hospitals across the UK
  • It killed eight patients, while around 50 survived and 200 had 'skin colonised'
  • Patients were already 'seriously ill' so fungus wasn't recorded as cause of death

'Spanish plume' to bring Britain an 82F heatwave with higher-than-average temperatures predicted all the way until July, Met Office says
  • Britain could set for three-month heatwave after appearance of a 900-mile-wide jet of 'Spanish plume' hot air
  • Forecasters predicted a high of 26C (79F) this bank holiday weekend, possibly rising to 28C (82F) later in May

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom

This reminds me of a terrible programme called Naked Attraction in this country. Most gross and horrid. Showing genitalia and they are not pretty. I have to say I hate wearing bras as they are hot and a burden! I must have a breathable top! Nothing to gain for being gardening naked!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
They have some naked show here also, but thy block out the genitalia area, I don't watch it, just click by it. I also hat wearing a bra, I would say most days I don't . have halter tops, or sport tops etc. or layering situations. much easier. In my garden I can do a simple T-shirt, on one around to see anything.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
They have some naked show here also, but thy block out the genitalia area, I don't watch it, just click by it. I also hat wearing a bra, I would say most days I don't . have halter tops, or sport tops etc. or layering situations. much easier. In my garden I can do a simple T-shirt, on one around to see anything.

Life has not dealt us a fair hand. We have to sit down to do toilet and have to wear the blessed thing to hide our modesty. Can't believe idiots go for breast enhancement. Such a pair of heavy melons to walk around with and when it's hot, it's doubly unbearable.

Shame my garden is overlooked both sides; not that I care. I just put on something dark coloured.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
@alp , I am lucky that way. very private where I am at. can stand out back naked know one would see me. Yes ---those breast enhancements, not my thing either. My sister -in- law got one years ago, then she has to go back every five years for a tune up of some sort, cost her $5,000.00 every time.,--- NUTS.

On day I am in the garden, and it was a hot August day, had a cotton cami on . Those church folks rolled up my drive. And it was a guy come out to talk to me. I walked over. He did his best to not look down. LOL. poor man.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@alp , I am lucky that way. very private where I am at. can stand out back naked know one would see me. Yes ---those breast enhancements, not my thing either. My sister -in- law got one years ago, then she has to go back every five years for a tune up of some sort, cost her $5,000.00 every time.,--- NUTS.

On day I am in the garden, and it was a hot August day, had a cotton cami on . Those church folks rolled up my drive. And it was a guy come out to talk to me. I walked over. He did his best to not look down. LOL. poor man.

Same here! A man walking his dog seemed to realise what I haven't got and looked very strained. I couldn't care less. Too much of a burden. Bought one pair which was too small in size and thought that breast feeding bras might help. I felt very stupid paying for them (I have well passed menopause stage!) as they were too small for the size mentioned. One fell out during some strenuous digging and bending :banghead: . Fancy my sister in law had to pad hers up .. Now who started this very indecent you! I blame you, Esther!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States

‘In truth, the argument between us arose not because of any realistic concerns over the rights and sensitivities of transgender individuals, but because of my refusal to make an abstract ideological pledge to call any six-feet tall bearded man “madam” ,’ Dr Mackereth said in a statement.

He then received an email saying not referring to people by their chosen sex "could be considered harassment as defined by the 2010 Equality Act".

Dr Mackereth added: "Firstly, we are not allowed to say what we believe. Secondly, as my case shows, we are not allowed to think what we believe. Finally, we are not allowed to defend what we believe."

,....thought police telling you what to think. Oh where are you England the original cornerstone of freedom.

Ask a Question