What plant is this

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
received_498189007568836.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Is it in a adequate place to be and continue growing through its days ?

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Its raining a lot these days and more leaves are sprouting from the sapling

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
The wall will retain a great deal of heat, changing the temperature there more than one would think. You may care to use a non-contact thermometer and check it on hot days across the year to appreciate water loss or acceptable microclimate temperatures.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Youre trying to say its in a wrong place right ?
Not at all, because I do not know your location, normal temps over the year and so forth. I am saying that masonry walls can retain and give off heat in unexpected amounts and at odd times. The "what is wrong with my plant" questions feature a south or south west facing wall with the plant in question planted in front fairly often around our region. 125f to 175f temps on a surface are possible here, and those are cooking temperatures. A plant 1 or 2 or 3 feet away could suffer from the release of that radiant heat back into the cooler ambient environment.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I hope everything goes well with my citrus and it grows a beautiful tree
I do too. Get a decorative garden thermometer on a stick and stick it behind the plant where it measures the space between the wall and the plant over the hottest month, say June here, and just see what is happening.

Ask a Question