What Flower are you?

Reaction score
daffodil.jpg
I'm a daffodil. According to the quiz, I have a sunny disposition. I guess I'm cheerful, when a bunch of crap isn't happening all at once.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm a Canna - "You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that." It's quite true, but I hoped that I'll be a rose:p
Thank you for sharing the quiz, taking it was a lot of fun:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Another Daffodil here! :D

What does the snapdragon mean zigs?

Anyone here done the Myers Briggs test? It categorises your personality into one of 16 types, and it can be frighteningly accurate!! In addition people have started bringing out lists of which characters have which personalities - so far I've seen a Harry Potter one and a Star Wars one. With the Star Wars one I'm C-3P0 and Ian is R2D2!! Not seen a flower one yet though.

Reaction score
Zigs - many thanks - this quiz is great fun :)

A snapdragon eh - does that mean you can be a bit crotchety sometimes :D

Have to say, I'm going to find the results of this quiz very interesting, in terms of how many different flower varieties, there are on this Forum.

sunflower.jpg
I'm a sunflower - its says " when your friends think smile, they always think of you, as there is not a day that goes by, that you can't find something good about the world " I would say that was pretty apt :D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't look at what a Snapdragon meant, but I was tempted to call my first Daughter Toadflax (a wild Snapdragon) as that was in flower when she was born :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't look at what a Snapdragon meant, but I was tempted to call my first Daughter Toadflax (a wild Snapdragon) as that was in flower when she was born :)

Ha ha that's hilarious! Bet she's glad you didn't go for that! :ROFLMAO:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, Poppy Hemlock is happy that I didn't :D

Reaction score
You Are a Snapdragon
snapdragon.jpg
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh." I'm kinda surprised :p

Reaction score
What a fun little quiz. I am an Echinacea. According to the quiz,

"You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."

It's mostly true.

Reaction score
The quiz says that I'm a violet. This is definitely me in a heartbeat, I can't believe how accurate this is!

You Are a Violet

violet.jpg
"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

Reaction score
Thanks for the quiz, it was a lot of fun, it turns out I'm a petunia. Apparently they didn't have invasive plants on the list or I would have been one of them.

Reaction score
You Are an Echinacea
echinacea.jpg
"You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."

Ask a Question