What Flower are you?

Reaction score
I am a Rose. I smell good, easy on the eyes, but watch out for the thorns. If you mistreat me, you will get pinched.

Reaction score
That's nice charahome, I think that all of us have some sort of defense mechanism resembling thorns. We also have a beautiful side we reveal to those we love :)

Reaction score
I am a Daffodil, that's a good one. I'm so glad I am not a tumbleweed or a cactus. I liked cacti but I would not want that to represent my personality.

Reaction score
I am a Canna:
canna.jpg
"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know tha

Reaction score
I am also a daffodil. This doesn't surprise me. I love daffodils. It's also true that I have a fairly sunny, optimistic disposition. I'm surprised at how accurate the assessment is. This was a fun quiz; thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
The quiz says that I'm a violet. This is definitely me in a heartbeat, I can't believe how accurate this is!

You Are a Violet

violet.jpg
"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

I'm a violet too!

Reaction score
I'm a daffodil. I thought it was right on point, I'm pretty cheery and optimistic and don't like to bother others, I'm pretty capable of talking to people and getting things on my own.

Reaction score
Another Canna here. I have never even heard of Cannas. Very pretty. Nice quiz, I like the flower, it is unique and looks like it is strong and independent, like I would like to think I am.

Reaction score
Echinacea here too. Makes sense. I am a massage therapist, and a wellness adviser with an essential oil business. So duh. :) Thanks for sharing. This was fun. :)

Ask a Question