What do you have most of in your garden? why?

Reaction score
My garden consist mainly of roses,anthurium ,spider flower, orchid, aloe vera and my herbs such as rosemary and basil. I guess i chose these plants based on their beauty, aroma and for my herbs it would be their medicinal benefits.

Reaction score
Right now I have mainly lilies :p I'm not even supposed to have them because I'll be moving soon, any day now, but I really don't know what to do with my lovely calla lilies! I think I'll not be able to take the bulbs with me, so I will have to make the huge decision and give it away to someone...

Reaction score
Country
United States
I definitely grow the most amount of tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini in my garden. I feel these are some of the easiest vegetables to grow. I also LOVE these vegetables so I use them all summer long. I freeze a lot of tomatoes (puree) at the end of the season and make pickles from cucumbers so they don’t go to waste. I would love to grow more colorful peppers but I’m not always successful.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
The most number of plants is our garden is ginger. It used to be lemon but we have only just 3 plants now. Some died of old age maybe and some perished from neglect - that's what happens when we go on vacation, the housemaid forgets to water the plants. With ginger, we have more than 10 of it in different locations that we harvest one by one for use in cooking. That way, we never run out of ginger.

Reaction score
While I do flowering plants like bougainvilleas, lilacs and rose what I have most are edible plants like rosemary, thyme and parsley. What I have in abundance though are basils because they seem to grow anywhere and I have them in my salads a lot. My family loves them so I keep buying and planting more too. I also have a lemon tree but that doesn't count I suppose.

Ask a Question