What do you have most of in your garden? why?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Rhodenrums and clematis and my heucheras I just love them all but have to say Rhodies grow well in my garden.

Reaction score
I have all kinds of stuff. Flowering plants, coleus, crotons, succulents, herbs and veggies. I love plants , period. I love fresh spinach and herbs. I love flowers so I have a few roses, geraniums, daises and stuff. Spinach and tomatoes are what I have to call veggies at the moments apart from quite a few herbs.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I have mainly grass since it's my parents who decide what to plant:confused: . But in my part of the garden I have a lot of tulips, roses, daisies, lilies of the valley and violets:D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Thats nice Claudine I also have a lot of lily of the valley in our garden.

Reaction score
I have mostly this, taro in big pots. The reason I have taro more than anything else is that I think it's beautiful and it grows fast. A couple of years ago, I saw some taro just randomly growing by a canal where I go to watch the ducks. I took a small cutting home and planted it, and it grew like crazy.

74c6a013f56b6057e2a85931819eb97f.jpg

This image is from Yahoo, but it looks exactly like my plants.

Reaction score
I have more tomato plants then anything else. We love tomatoes and wanted to try a variety of different tomatoes :) We can eat tomatoes everyday! I also have a lot of marigolds, but I think I have more tomatoes then marigolds. It is a close one tho so it may be one or the other.

Reaction score
When I can have a good size garden, I always plant more tomatoes than anything else too. I love garden fresh tomatoes and eat them like crazy. I like the beefsteaks and the cherry tomatoes and everything else in between.

Reaction score
In my vegetable garden it is tomatoes by far, I grow at least five different kinds. Green beans are number two because I can so many of them. Flower wise Its lots of different lilies, iris, and roses surrounded by tons of annuals.

Reaction score
All flowers, no vegetables right now. In the spring I will be creating a veggie garden. We have been working the yard to make room for a good area. It is going to have plenty of sunshine and shade that comes from a couple of giant Pines.

I am looking forward to it. We have had to remove trees, and other bush from the area we are going to use. This is at the home I will be moving into next years.

Right now I am still in an apartment, and all I have is a small outdoor flower garden.

Reaction score
I have more tomatoes than other vegetables. I also have several zinnias every year. I love to save their seed and replant them every year. They make such great flower arrangements in the summer.

Reaction score
I have mainly roses! I absolutely love the sight, they're so beautiful!

Tomatoes are the most plentiful vegetable in my vegetable garden. I love tomatoes. Last summer, I had so many that I was able to make several batches of sauce from them.
I have a lot of roses, impatiens and petunias in my flower garden. They are all so beautiful. I love growing them.

Reaction score
Mint :p I had a lot of that in my garden because we used it for teas, infusion, salads and many other culinary uses. Sadly tiny red spiders invaded my dear mint plants :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I don't have a 'garden' because I live in an apartment. But I do grow some plants - indoor and outdoor. I have more rose plants than anything else. I have some 7-8 of them in my balcony and they make me happy. :) Claudine and ScotKat I am so envious of you both. I absolutely adore Lily of the valley! Wish it grew here. :/

Reaction score
weeds. because i'm lazy.

i don't know really. i've been trying different things over the last few years so nothing is really dominant in the yard.

Ask a Question