What did you do in your garden today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Maybe her caps lock was stuck :LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle:
Or maybe she is just REALLY mad about the fact that she did nothing in the garden:ROFLMAO:
I never get mad about deciding not to do something. It will be there tomorrow waiting for me. TOMORROW, TOMORROW TOMORROW, ONLY A DAY AWAY. Oh, dam, Monday is tomorrow, got to go to work. well then no gardening tomorrow.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
Russian Federation
I did grafting (I don't know how this is called correctly ) of the apple tree yesterday. There will be 3 sorts of apple in the one tree.
SAM_1570.JPG

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I moved some plants around today. Not too much, but I had a few out in the native garden that I wanted over by my pond. I was thrilled to see that a Black-capped Chickadee is building a nest in one of my birdhouses, and it looks like a pair of Tree Swallows were interested in another.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
And everyone else who actually got something done in the garden today. I had high hopes for myself but picking up dog poop was as far as I got.

Sometimes that and NOTHING are all you have in you.

Me, I went out only once (so far) to stare at my handful of plants. I'm kind of obsessed with plants this time of year and check on my plants a few times a day.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I wondered if one of several tomato plants that sprung out of the dirt a couple months ago and is now full of flowers will actually grow tomatoes. I pulled up my tomato plants in October and they're sprouting up all over in my little patch. Oh, and I took pictures, too.
P1020637.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Granjera, we planted an "heirloom" cherry tomato two years ago, and I"m still yanking tomato plants out of that area. If the tomatoes you had there last year, and obviously self-seeded, were a variety you want, leave a few plants. They'll produce for you. If the variety was a hybrid, heaven knows what you'll get!
Today I pulled baby turnips and weeded a row of the potatoes. The onions are beginning to bulb, and the garlic is formidable!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
Russian Federation
[QUOTE="zigs, post: 101987, member: 214"

Bridgwater beans are ready to go out, not had a frost for a week so keep em crossed

View attachment 19175[/QUOTE]
How old are your beans?

Ask a Question