What did you do in your garden today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Watered the bell peppers, and picked a nicely sized one. Then I picked tomatoes, sorted them into ripe/need a day or two on the windowsill/ and damaged tomatoes for chicken treats.
Cleaned, halved, de-seeded, and gave a vinegar bath to the Romas that are going out tomorrow to be sun-dried. They are currently on drying racks in the kitchen--thank heavens for lots of counter space!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Picked tomatoes and a few pounds of runner beans, picked and ate the last of the blueberries and removed the net, cut off the last flowers from astilbes and now accept the scores of plants in 5 and 10 litre pots will not have homes this summer. Some will be destined for hospice stalls though so thats ok really. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Verdun, how good of you to donate plants for the hospice stalls! So many plants that need homes don't have an outlet, but you found a very good one.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I had this whole "woe is me" Monday rant last Monday because I swallowed a bug and had to go shopping.
I was rewarded for my whining by having to have, both an AC guy AND a roofing guy at my house yesterday.
Sooo really all I've done is sit and drink a really tremendously large glass of wine in my garden.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Tbendl, at least you found the perfect cure for bad karma (AC and a roofer? That's enough to send a person 'round the bend!). Sitting in the garden with a large glass of wine is very curative. Of course, if you are doing it in the dead of winter you may need cold medicine later, but this time of year, go for it!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Yeah yesterday was a bit rough. Lol
I was going to say tomorrow will be better but I have both a doctor AND a dentist appointment tomorrow.
I can't win this one. :cry::sick::oops::eek::confused::poop::poop::poop::poop:
We will shoot for a great Thursday. Hehe

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Third row of supports for the tomatoes.....
IMAG0125.JPG

Ask a Question