What did you do in your garden today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing today, as it was a golf day.

Tomorrow I have these bulbs to plant, purchased from T&M at the beginning of December for £10.95.

The delivery was delayed and some varieties have had to be replaced with others of an equvilent or better value as the originals they said weren't up to standard. They also included a voucher code for £5 of my next purchase. There's just short of 250 of 'em. I guess I'll be starting at dawn.

Attachments

• P1020137.JPG
    P1020137.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 107
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
More manure compost on the lawn...and fescue seed. A marriage made in green heaven. Seed first, roll out compost, go in while it rains it all into the lawn. I am curious to see the new sun patterns as we took several diseased fruit trees and lifted the bottom of the canopy it a lot of areas. I cannot fight the natural shade density of some trees though. Some just soak up all the energy, but not the birch and cherry or really even the maples. I think trees should have another light rating, not just what they need but how much they leave (pun!) to lower plants.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Today I shall be mostly clearing up all the dead twigs that cover the garden after all the wind yesterday :rolleyes: It would be great if we had an open fire; so much kindling!

Ask a Question