Welcome to Esther's Gardens, Parkesburg, PA, Chester County, USA

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Poppy update, only about 2 inches. no wonder the plant costs so much. takes forever. but never did expect it to flower this year. I recall when I started my mountain rue plants years ago, it took a good 3 seasons before they were large enough to move into the ground. at the end of this year, just before fall, I will transplant them to pots and find a protective outside place for them to winter over. maybe, or might consider housing them in my garden window inside.

Just noticed the other day, one of my huge Annabelle hydrangeas really threw off a baby, and that baby is looking like a nice shrub. I do have to wedge it out, and find a good spot for it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Blooming today, June 19, 2017
IMG_2265.JPG
IMG_2261.JPG
IMG_2258.JPG
IMG_2257.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2263.JPG
    IMG_2263.JPG
    351.6 KB · Views: 228
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
just saying, that clematis. up there. I cut it down in the spring to one little stick coming up, left it at the, about 4 foot level. because it needed new latas for climbing. so surprised how well it has done. I know clematis has a huge variety, some of which tolerate hard cuts, some don't. still learning.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Nassau: Annual Weather Averages. July is the hottest month in Nassau with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F) and the coldest is January at 21°C (70°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 10 in August. The wettest month is July with an average of 220mm of rain.
Country
Bahamas
Hello, it is so good to meet you. These photos are pretty amazing. I really love them.

Ask a Question