Weather

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Cold, but sunny. It's 38F, 3C. It does not feel like May 7th. :( The average low this time of year year is in the mid-50s. (Around 12C.)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@MaryMary , we are having the same weather patterns, just I'm further north so it is a bit colder.

Frost/freeze advisory tonight, going to get chilly. My sunflowers are inside for the night. A few years ago we had a freeze in early June. o_O I had just put in my vegetables a few days before, was able to save them with black plastic contractor bags.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It was sunny and about 70F here today. The ground is finally dry enough to till. Hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely miserable. Grey, windy, but not that cold. 6C is predicted for tonight.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
11:10am, mostly sunny, 79°F / 26°C, 64% humidity, wind 6 mph / 10 kmh. Feels comfortable outside, if you are under shade.

Sunrise: 6:15am
Sunset: 5:23pm

Daylight time: 11 hours, 8 minutes.

Forecast "max / min" for today: 82°F / 66°F; 28°C / 19°C.

We may get a warmer week this time, maybe in the uncomfortable zone (especially indoors). I may need to turn my fan on for help.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@MaryMary , we are having the same weather patterns, just I'm further north so it is a bit colder.
Got down to 34F, 1C last night!! :eek: I left my sunflowers out - they're in the ground and half eaten by slugs. I might have to scavenge some from under the bird feeder. ;)

Currently it is 46F with a "feels like" of 42. Predicted high of 58. And sunny! (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Finally the wind has abated, and I can hang laundry on the line without having to fetch it from the pasture. It's sunny, about 70 degrees, and I just had fun in the front flower bed with weeds and excess foliage.
We have the house windows open and a lovely breeze wafting through (a change from the gale winds of the past week!).

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The whole day has been cold and miserable about 9C and the sun didn't come out until 6pm and even after that, the wind was very chilly and a bit strong. No rain, as usual!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Very grey and very coooooooooooooooold. Chilly! 6C more like it.

Ask a Question