Weather

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
They said there was a 90% chance of thunderstorms last night. Still dry as a bone...:mad:
Just like our met office here - useless but they got another £1m bonus for ruining our plans

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Cold, grey and miserable. The sun hasn't even bothered to pop its face. 9C more like it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
08:58am, Mostly Sunny, 74°F / 23°C, 70% humidity, wind 5 mph. Feels comfortable outside.

Forecast "max / min" for today: 80°F / 65°F; 27°C / 18°C.

Good to stay under sunlight at the morning!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@roadrunner They have been getting the £1m bonus on top of their salaries every year! :eek::eek::eek: Businesses lost money when they predicted bbq weather and businesses bought up bbq meats and all that, only to see raining pouring down and supermarkets lost sales. Or they said it was going to rain and nobody visited stately homes with expensive admission fees. There are a lot of anomalies in the UK. For example, headteachers get paid 2 or 3 times more than the Prime Ministers and the former choose the dumbest of syllabi so that the schools seem to perform well in the league tables and they churn out youngsters who cannot compete with those from other countries. And the exam boards (there are loads of them) make a lot of money and yet they enjoy charity status.

Ooops! I'd better not hijack the thread - but I am fed up with saying grey, cold, chilly, miserable, no rain and my plants are in arrested development! 9C!:eek::p;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
9:09am, Mostly Sunny, 76°F / 24°C, 76% humidity, wind 6 mph. Feels comfortable outside.

Sunrise: 6:13am
Sunset: 5:25pm

Daylight time: 11 hours, 12 minutes.

Forecast "max / min" for today: 83°F / 67°F; 28°C / 19°C.

They say it will get hotter tomorrow, and rainy days are expected on Saturday and Sunday.

May not be ideal for those who had plans for the weekend, lol.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@johnny canoe What? Are you serious? 26C? I haven't even got 16C here in the UK. Tomorrow is another miserable day!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning to everyone! Cold but sunny and I reckon if the sun stays up, it will be very warm soon. Going to mow the lawn 7.30am. More sieving and I have to hunt for the seeds I was supposed to sow yesterday..

Well, the dream of rain is over! :cry:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
If there is rain and warmth. This year we have neither so far.

Ask a Question