Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Chilly and gray yesterday, just above freezing when I woke up this morning but gorgeous and sunny! We're having a warming trend and expect some lovely weather for the next week.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Chilly and gray yesterday, just above freezing when I woke up this morning but gorgeous and sunny! We're having a warming trend and expect some lovely weather for the next week.

Lucky you. We're expecting a cold snap .. and we have already had one a few days ago.. Sun is shining, but it is a bit chilly.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Very cold, much colder than yesterday - 3C, roughly, the sun is hazy - No rain for me to speak of.. When is @Mark56 sending in the tank of water?:cry::cry::cry:

@Tetters must have enjoyed a lot of rain. Son told me there was a lot of water gushing around..

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Pouring Rain and halestones very heavy. Cold.OH going to wait before he takes the boys back out. They haven't long been out, so they'll be fine.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Pouring rain! I wish! No rain, but very chilly and breezy..

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Overcast this morning with temps in the low 60's. This afternoon the temperature rose to the mid-70's, and the sun is peeking out, then disappearing. As usual, fairly high winds at 15 to 20 mph. I think I need to get a kite so I can enjoy our "Texas zephyrs"!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Its been raining here all day, temps in the upper 40s to low 50s was stuck in the house all day :mad:

Oh, dear! Hope you have a polytunnel or greenhouse of some sort. I bet the outside is about 45 now.

Ask a Question