Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
No rain. Days and days of 100F temps. No rain in the long range forecast. Just more humidity in the high 60%'s. Just a regular day here in South Texas.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Very cold here!

DRAMA in Sussex - water sprout / tornado in Sussex - must be a joke to those in the US who have seen giant ones, but for us .. it's quite rare .. and long may this remain so..
Untitled-2.jpg

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
For two days, I have had proper notifications and found this in my update! Yeah!

It was very cold in Essex this morning. I was shivering so much so that I covered myself with a duvet. Then at about 3pm, the sun finally made its presence felt. It is now absolutely gorgeous. I thought there would be a deluge and let go of three butts .. But now the weather forecast says it might not rain so much our way.. Can't win. But can't complain as it could be bone dry!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am pretty sure you will get plenty of rain, more than you want. By the time the rain is here, they might become drizzle, as often is the case. I have let go of 4 butts' amount of water.. Hopefully, there will be more rain later.

Great for weeding . Shame the weather is too cold for my tomatoes.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Good idea. I was so cold that I really wanted to turn on the heater. These days, I don't seem to be able to generate heat!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
That's a shame. I was worm last night and now. It's raining. Yes good thing that i picked them.

Sure you were worm?? LOL! Hehe! I don't even know how you could manage with the tiny phone keypad. I could type something funnier than that, I guess! I couldn't even use a phone properly, always touching the wrong button!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
3:10pm, mostly sunny, 82°F / 28°C, 50% RH. A dry and comfortable day.

UV index: 3 (moderate)

This week is being mostly sunny with blue sky, with not strong sun rays. It creates a pleasant day to be in the garden. I like it very much.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A cooler day is always better for gardening .. Today has been cloudy, with a tiny bit of drizzle. I prefer this kind of weather to hot days .. 28C is far too hot for me. I think we have only 17 to 19c here!

Ask a Question