alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-8-14_7-35-10.png

A humane sort of day .. So far so good this week.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
Canada
It feels like my heart is racing a bit and my eyes feel gritty and the head ache of course. My friend a few houses down is dying of lung cancer and his wife told me yesterday that he is having more difficulty breathing with this smoke.
I'll check to see how much ash has piled up on my car window later. There was no sun yesterday nor will there be today.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
It feels like my heart is racing a bit and my eyes feel gritty and the head ache of course. My friend a few houses down is dying of lung cancer and his wife told me yesterday that he is having more difficulty breathing with this smoke.
I'll check to see how much ash has piled up on my car window later. There was no sun yesterday nor will there be today.

I know how you feel. I can feel my nose tightening and my throat drier noq. This is a daily business. But it's colourless and difficult to detect. Unlike yours. Try to get a cheap air purifier to filter the air. Just keep changing the filters. I even cheat with cotton wool. Very expensive to buy deactivated carbon. £20 for one piece. Keep the ash for your fertiliser though, John!

Ask a Question