Weather

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Very kind of you to share @Colin but wouldn't like to deprive you of the company of your long time buddy......you might experience withdrawal symptoms :D:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Drizzling and cold. I'm in T shirt though. But it's so cold. Had to open windows.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Grey and miserable here too, hopefully might brighten up later.

Have some Morning Glory seeds soaking overnight, so will sow them in a minute.
Too damp to plant up my tubs and baskets and to be honest I'm not sure were I can put them afterwards....normally store them in the greenhouse until last frost date has passed, but were oh were can I find some space!!! Mmmmm will have to ponder on that!!:rolleyes:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Have to go to clean the lean to again. Cold and miserable. Potted up the stripey primrose the the 50p bargain from yesterday inside a hanging basket and the nerine pots. Hope the nerine flowers this year!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I saw it two years ago in Homebase, but this year, I could only find it in Summerhill and I must collect some seeds and can send you some if they seed. Unfortunately, I had to remove the dead flower heads to encourage further blooms. Let's wait and see!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2018-4-9_7-15-24.png

:cry::cry::cry:

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It snowed sometime overnight. Not much, the car is covered, but the sidewalk is clear. Currently 30F/-1C. Cloudy, cloudy, cloudy.

The WeatherBug app says 50% chance of snow, the Weather Channel is telling me 20% chance of rain. :confused: I guess there's a weak chance that we'll get some kind of precipitation today! :LOL:

Ask a Question