Wearable potted plant...!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I sometimes wear flowers in my hair but that's it, I like it more than jewelry because it looks subtler, prettier and very natural. I love all of these ideas, I find them very inspiring:

flower1.jpg

Reaction score
Those photos of the hairstyles with flowers are very soft and romantic. I can see why you would like them, Claudine. You're like the Jane Seymour of the forum. (Jane Seymour is known for being a romantic actress and designed a line of heart jewelry.)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Jane Seymour, Dr. Quinn?:p Lol, I used to love this show but I don't know anything about the actress... anyway, a line of heart jewelry sounds really nice! I love petty, romantic things:D

This is a lovely necklace:

58326.jpg

Reaction score
Jane Seymour, Dr. Quinn?:p Lol, I used to love this show but I don't know anything about the actress... anyway, a line of heart jewelry sounds really nice! I love petty, romantic things:D

This is a lovely necklace:

58326.jpg
That is a lovely necklace, and yes Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman has a line of heart shaped pendants sold at a popular jewelry store in the US, because supposedly she's the world's most romantic actress. I think I did see her in a couple of romance movies on TV.

Jane Seymour even wrote a book in 1986 called the Guide to Romantic Living.
89a5eb6709a0de2d6cc42110.L.jpg

Reaction score
Fascinating idea but not something I'd want to try on and wear for more than a minute or so. Love the orchid necklace though, its gorgeeous!

Ask a Question