Wearable potted plant...!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
How do you feel about this necklace?:

living-necklace.jpg

I wouldn't wear it, it looks way too strange - and it's too big. It's not my style at all:p

Jed

Reaction score
They take the prize. I not sure how long you could wear those outfits. Surely they must be stitched to a garment underneath.

Then again it's been done before. :confused:
images

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Jed, lol, this picture made me smile:D

I could wear this dress:

52287f103b.jpg

I would never wear this one though:

weedrobescountessa.jpg

How do you feel about this one?:

petalettuceAP_450x604.jpg

Reaction score
The vegetarian's dress looks very crisp and green and makes me a little hungry.
I feel like pouring vinaigrette dressing on it and making a salad.

Jed

Reaction score
The vegetarian's dress looks very crisp and green and makes me a little hungry.
I feel like pouring vinaigrette dressing on it and making a salad.
I'm sure some men would have made some comments in that direction whilst passing. I would have been tempted. :)

Reaction score
Oh my I have never seen these kind of ideas before! Some of these are cute ideas and some of them are not for me. I like the earrings with the little pot, but I can imagine it being to heavy for me (I don't even like big hoops.) I am not sure about the necklaces, tho maybe a flower in the vase for a special occasion - cute idea!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Lol, I found another salad dress:p :

qwrqrqw+%252817%2529.jpg

This one is actually quite pretty, I would feel like a fairy if I was wearing something like this:

nicolegl.jpg

Reaction score
Whoa...those are nuts! I think I like the earrings the best. I love big, dangly, attention-grabbing earrings. I'm sure that one would grab LOTS of attention. That's the coolest thing I've seen all day, I think!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I found earrings that I really love:D :

il_fullxfull.393323618_1sxm.jpg

These are dried flowers - in my opinion they look very romantic. It's a wonderful idea to wear dried flowers because they make everybody look more beautiful and you don't hurt any plants this way:)

Mixed_Flower_Earrings_Heart_Shrieking_Violet.jpg

FE07.jpg

Reaction score
Those all are so cute. I really, really like the terrarium necklace. I will be making that one day. It would go with so many things and it would feel really special. It seems like it would be nice with something that is really flow-y.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I found some more nice examples of plants used as jewelry. I like that these pots are white, it makes the look more delicate. Soil isn't too decorative in my opinion:

wearableplanters.png

Reaction score
As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm not feeling the wearable plants. Even though I'm male and I'll assume that the wearable plants are catered toward females, but I wouldn't want my woman wearing a pair of potted plants as earrings. I'm not the type of man to dare attempt to "tell" his woman what to do, she can do as she pleases but I'd be reluctant to go out with her with wearable plants as part of her attire.

It's like when I was a kid, my father had this red bow tie with tails that he would wear, about once every 3-4 months. Me and my brother would always cringe when he wore that tie. We never said anything to him because he really liked that bow tie, and for some odd reason, my mom (who was a stylish dresser) never said anything to him either. We would all just sort of grin and bear it, and that's probably what I'd do if my woman thought wearing plants was somehow, cool.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Haha, I'm sure that my boyfriend would forbid me from wearing jewelry like this, he doesn't like anything too weird:p . Fortunately it's not my style anyway, like I mentioned, I would be too scared that I could hurt the little plant while wearing it. And I prefer very simple jewelry. But I think that the idea itself is pretty interesting and I'm sure it could look nice on some people:)

Reaction score
I think they're cute as art pieces but I wouldn't wear them either.
I prefer hoop earrings. The only piece I might consider wearing is the little terrarium in a closed bottle worn as a pendant. Maybe.

Ask a Question