Wanted.............Spooky Stories!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oooooo @alp I would love to have that skill......so long as they were all nice and friendly souls!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldn't want to be bothered by murderous ghosties:devil::alien:........gosh I'm scaring myself now!!!:eek:
:D:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @johnny canoe ......thanks for posting, :)(y) I had forgotten about that. My son showed me it a few weeks back,,,,,,,brilliant, but how scary for those poor customers:eek::eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Does dream count?

I had these two dreams coming back frequently,
1) I don't know how this begins but I end up followed by rabies dog, that bites my right butt.

2)I am driving through dense forest, its night time and had an accident. I try to move my body but was not able to.

I like the story of The Monkey's paw -W. W. Jacobs

The short story involves Mr. and Mrs. White and their adult son, Herbert. Sergeant-Major Morris, a friend who served with the British Army in India, introduces them to a mummified monkey's paw. An old fakir placed a spell on the paw, that it would grant three wishes. The wishes are granted but always with hellish consequences as punishment for tampering with fate. Morris, having had a horrific experience using the paw, throws the monkey's paw into the fire but Mr. White retrieves it. Before leaving, Morris warns Mr. White that if he does use the paw, then it will be on his own head.

At Herbert's suggestion, Mr. White flippantly wishes for £200, which will enable him to make the final mortgage payment for his house, even though he believes he has everything he wants. The next day his son Herbert leaves for work at a local factory. Later that day, word comes to the White home that Herbert has been killed in a terrible machinery accident. Although the employer denies responsibility for the incident, the firm has decided to make a goodwill payment to the family of the deceased. The payment, of £200, exactly matches the amount Herbert suggested his father should wish for.

Ten days after their son's death and a week after the funeral, Mrs. White, almost mad with grief, asks her husband to use the paw to wish Herbert back to life. Reluctantly, he does so. Shortly afterward there is a knock at the door. As Mrs. White fumbles at the locks in an attempt to open the door, Mr. White, who had to identify his son's mutilated body, and who knows the corpse has been buried for more than a week, realizes that the thing outside is not the son he knew and loved, and makes his third wish.

The knocking suddenly stops. Mrs. White opens the door to find no one is there.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
A very long time ago we moved to live in the apartment of an old house. After a while I began to hear strange sounds. Someone stomped with small feet, knocked, opened and closed the doors. It was night and day. Sometimes it frightened my guests and they were afraid to come to me. One old woman told me that it was a Brownie, the spirit of the house. :cool:

Once I was given a toy - a small gnome to hang on the wall. Brownie did not like it. When we came home, this gnome always hung face to the wall. I turned him face to face with me, but the next day the gnome was turned to the wall again.

Then Brownie began to take dirty spoons from the kitchen sink and leave them at the door (I did not have time to wash the dishes before work). Well, I gave away the gnome. Brownie calmed down a little. Then my friend left and asked me to look after her dog and cat. I took the animals to my house. The cat saw something. She watched him, hissed and arched her back.

The dog did not see anything, but he began to beat her, probably. When she was sleeping, she suddenly jumped up, woke up and turned around in fright.
I was glad when my friend took the animals.

Then we left to live in another place.

One day a woman who came to live in our old house called me and asked if I noticed something strange or not. Because the brownie continued to frolic.

But another story was more terrible for me. :cautious:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Other story...
facepalm.gif

In Russia there are special camps for children. Children of different ages rest there in the summer. Children are united in the detachment according to their age. Each detachment has two caregivers to look after the children.

One day, my friend and I came to such a camp to work as educators and earn some money. We were 17 years old. We were the youngest teachers. The rest of the educators, guys and girls, were about 30 years old. They have already come to such work several times. Of course, everyone started laughing at us and saying that we must educate ourselves. We were allowed to take the youngest children, 7 years old.

Sometimes late in the evening the teachers gathered around the fire. We also came.
Then the guys told us a "terrible story".

Many years ago some maniac brutally killed an old woman at this place. Since then, her spirit sometimes appears in the camp, looks out the windows and looks for her killer.

A few days later, I and she slept quietly in our room. It was a dark night. Suddenly we heard a knock on the window. My friend got up and went to see who is knocking. Then I heard her scream. The girl ran to the bed and hid under the blanket. I saw that she was hysterical. I also looked at the window. I saw the terrible and glowing face of the old woman, who was looking at me. I was very scared!

And then I got angry! I realized that I can not get help, and that in the other room the children are sleeping, for which I am responsible.
I did not have a weapon. I just took a chair and ran to the door. I thought that now I will calm this ghost forever!

When I opened the door with a chair in my hands, I saw that these idiots guys were running away with a mask and a lantern in their hands! I swore loudly!

In the morning they came to me. No, not for an apology! They asked me to repeat my night swearing so that they could remember and learn!
I said that the only thing I can do for them is to take a chair and bang their stupid head!
ff%20(6).gif

Ask a Question