Wanted.............Spooky Stories!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my @Larisa !!!.....you must have been so scared !! .....in both circumstances !!

To be honest with you ,I found your first encounter more scary........its the fact that scary things are actually happening in my own home :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for sharing with us:)(y)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
A very long time ago we moved to live in the apartment of an old house. After a while I began to hear strange sounds. Someone stomped with small feet, knocked, opened and closed the doors. It was night and day. Sometimes it frightened my guests and they were afraid to come to me. One old woman told me that it was a Brownie, the spirit of the house. :cool:

Once I was given a toy - a small gnome to hang on the wall. Brownie did not like it. When we came home, this gnome always hung face to the wall. I turned him face to face with me, but the next day the gnome was turned to the wall again.

Then Brownie began to take dirty spoons from the kitchen sink and leave them at the door (I did not have time to wash the dishes before work). Well, I gave away the gnome. Brownie calmed down a little. Then my friend left and asked me to look after her dog and cat. I took the animals to my house. The cat saw something. She watched him, hissed and arched her back.

The dog did not see anything, but he began to beat her, probably. When she was sleeping, she suddenly jumped up, woke up and turned around in fright.
I was glad when my friend took the animals.

Then we left to live in another place.

One day a woman who came to live in our old house called me and asked if I noticed something strange or not. Because the brownie continued to frolic.

But another story was more terrible for me. :cautious:

Whoa! That sounds real and it's now dark around me and I had to stare STRAIGHT at my laptop.. This thread, @Upsy Daisy , has been too successful for me, at 5.22am..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
@Rajesh Sethi

Is your right butt tastier to the rabies dog then the left? LOL!

I took vaccine shots full dose thrice, once for bat scratch and other two for cats but never for dog. Now, shots are available everywhere and they have deceased the numbers as well as the price.
I had a black German shepherd, it died of old age (thats what I think) or food poisoning/liver problem, dogs have such short lifespan.

I fell once from stairs landed on my bum 4 stairs down.

I guess one of the above might be the reason.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I took vaccine shots full dose thrice, once for bat scratch and other two for cats but never for dog. Now, shots are available everywhere and they have deceased the numbers as well as the price.
I had a black German shepherd, it died of old age (thats what I think) or food poisoning/liver problem, dogs have such short lifespan.

I fell once from stairs landed on my bum 4 stairs down.

I guess one of the above might be the reason.

LOL!

There are more health hazards when you live in a hot country. I prefer a cooler climate.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
To be honest with you ,I found your first encounter more scary........its the fact that scary things are actually happening in my own home

Brownie is a safe creature in fact.
Brownie does not live in every house. But I know very nervous people who invite priests into the house to cleanse the house. The priest takes money, conducts service with holy water. But it never helps. Because the nature of the house-spirit is not evil. :)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like ghost stories from Cornwall where Verdun lives .. @Larisa No wonder they want to perpetuate the myth, money is involved ..

Ask a Question