Unidentified plant..

Reaction score
Country
India
So I potted some chilli seeds into a pot in my balcony. And I saw 2 small plants sprouting out. But then as they grew I was sure they aren't chillis and I can't understand what they are. They look like some grass? On comparing the plants with my bell pepper seedling I knew they weren't chilli (chilli pepper are closely related). Please help me identify the plant from the picture.
1587875361055..jpg
1587875373943..jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Grass blade or a weed. If it gets real hot where you are growing, you may need to buffer your containers off the concrete to keep them from drying out and getting too hot.

Reaction score
Country
India
Grass blade or a weed. If it gets real hot where you are growing, you may need to buffer your containers off the concrete to keep them from drying out and getting too hot.
I use some dry hay to prevent that. I live in new delhi temperature can reach 50 degrees here and the dry hay o top of the soil prevents excessive evaporation. So should i take the grass blade out?(kinda new to gardening)

Ask a Question