Tomato Plant Issues

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, I'm not sure what is going on with my tomato plants so I'm looking for some advice. I have 2 types with 2 of each type.

Both Type A looks horrible. Everything curling and wilting. Yellow leaves and overall not great.

Both Type B looks generally good except that they just stopped growing a few weeks ago. They were shooting up like weeds and then just stopped, like frozen in time. The up close photo of the leaf I pulled off one of the Type B plants shows some brown spots and what looks like grey/purple spots.

I have grown tomatoes with fairly good success in these same spots for a number of years.

What do I have here? Overwatering? Some kind of disease? Any advice would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
20210713_231522.jpg
20210713_200255.jpg
20210713_200131.jpg

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to GF
I would say that it's under watering. But someone else might know more. Has it been really hot weather for you?

Reaction score
Country
United States
The opposite actually, its been really wet and rainy. On the days it doesn't rain, I run the drip hose for awhile.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
It could be over watering and the start of botritus, which isn't good at all. I'd start again with new plants and soil.

Ask a Question