Country
gb
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
ru
Have you ever tried a fruit set spray?
Not. Just technology. In early May, I plant the seeds warm in plastic cups. When they germinate, I put it in the cold on the balcony, so as not to have rapid growth. In the middle of May I put plastic cups in the ground in the greenhouse. I am waiting for the roots to fill the entire plastic cups.

If the snow comes back, I can take it to the house. But at the end of May I take the plant out of plastic cups and plant it in the greenhouse. Then the plant gets rapid growth. I water a lot with warm water and make nettle fertilizer. Melon grows as it wants. But I leave on a watermelon 1 or 2 fruits. :)

amazing harvest!
Thanks @alp ! :)

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
gb
Not. Just technology. In early May, I plant the seeds warm in plastic cups. When they germinate, I put it in the cold on the balcony, so as not to have rapid growth. In the middle of May I put plastic cups in the ground in the greenhouse. I am waiting for the roots to fill the entire plastic cups.

If the snow comes back, I can take it to the house. But at the end of May I take the plant out of plastic cups and plant it in the greenhouse. Then the plant gets rapid growth. I water a lot with warm water and make nettle fertilizer. Melon grows as it wants. But I leave on a watermelon 1 or 2 fruits. :)

Thanks @alp ! :)
Hey! What a clever idea - warm water and nettle fertiliser. I must try these next year. Thank you for the heads up, @Larisa !(y):D

Ask a Question