Thinking about using new soil this upcoming spring in all of my raided beds as a pest "reset"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Over the years it has surprised me just how well nature is equipped to take care of things.
It could be argued that nature taking care of things is the root of his problem, gardens are artificial. Left to itself nature would get rid of all those introduced plants and revert to what was there before the humans turned up.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I feel a bit ashamed I did not snap a picture of the damage on the pepper leaves. There were seemingly so many issues that i just left that out while trying to remedy the issue. I don't know whether it was insect or fungai.
Actually, you have done remarkably well to generate so much good response.
Gardening is about learning. I have grown basil for fifty years -each summer. This year my seedlings stool still for about three weeks after being planted in the ground. There were unpredicted cold nights and cool days. I did nothing but watch and they came good when the heat arrived.
Next year whatever you decide to do, just observe and don't be too concerned about the outcome. Plant a great diversity of crops. Your peppers might be alright, or you might discover why they are being attacked. It's really about you and your well-being.

Ask a Question