The end.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A thru 5B
We had our first frost here last night. Can't tell yet if it hurt any plants but was hard on thre roof of the Jounery and truck.

:D Al

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
55-65f is perfect for me. When I get rich I want a house in each area that has that temperature for 2 or 3 months so I can travel in comfort climates. I know some people like to sweat and see it as healthy but frankly as a deep southerner, I feel I have met my quota and then some in that department.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
55-65f is perfect for me. When I get rich I want a house in each area that has that temperature for 2 or 3 months so I can travel in comfort climates. I know some people like to sweat and see it as healthy but frankly as a deep southerner, I feel I have met my quota and then some in that department.

Couldn't agree with you more. I hate the humidity and the feeling that you are draped with a layer of oil constantly in 90F. 17c with sun or 62F with sun is fabulous for me. But without heat or sun, plants just don't do very well. That's a terrible trade-in and I love my plants to smile at me, not stare!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Couldn't agree with you more. I hate the humidity and the feeling that you are draped with a layer of oil constantly in 90F. 17c with sun or 62F with sun is fabulous for me. But without heat or sun, plants just don't do very well. That's a terrible trade-in and I love my plants to smile at me, not stare!
Dang it- I forgot about the plants there for a moment. It must really be a fantasy!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Dang it- I forgot about the plants there for a moment. It must really be a fantasy!

That's what happens when you're constantly being covered by a sheet of your own oil - I hate the humidity ... I would have a pond on standby! Never like the humidity or the heat!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
That's what happens when you're constantly being covered by a sheet of your own oil - I hate the humidity ... I would have a pond on standby! Never like the humidity or the heat!
So being covered in oil is a good thing if it is not yours? I will have to remember that :p

Ask a Question