The Benefits Of Turmeric

Reaction score
I can't agree. I don't think that all diseases were created by man and I'm sure that some of them can't be cured, at least not yet. Fortunately, medicine is developing quickly. We keep inventing new drugs and tests. Call me a crazy optimist, but I believe in people. I believe that doctors and scientists want to help us. After all, they're humans too.

Hi, Claudine.

Not all doctors and scientists are bad. Some are welling to find solutions to help and some already have the solutions in helping people. I will continue with my beliefs that there's a cure out there for everything and the government knows that. Something you should know, the government is not your friend and never will be. We living in a world with different species of plants. One or more of these plants is a cure for something.

Scientists created diseases and I did my research. How was Aids created? It was first created in Africa, by scientists. It was an experiment they did on monkey's they've claimed. But, I know better because it was experimented on the people of Africa. They lied about the monkey's because that's to show you how cruel some of these scientists are... Hmmmm

Last edited:

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here is a turmeric recipe I love

Turmeric Chicken and Broccolli Stir Fry

INGREDIENTS
1 Pound Chicken
1 Large Head Broccoli
1 Onion
5 Cloves Garlic
2 Inches Ginger
1 Heaping Tablespoon Turmeric
1 Teaspoon Cumin
1/2 Teaspoon Chile Powder
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Lemon
DIRECTIONS
  • Slice the onions into strips. Slice the chicken also into strips. Cut the broccoli into bite size chunks
  • Mince the garlic and ginger together into one chunky paste.
  • Saute the onions in the butter until softened. 5 minutes.
  • Add the Ginger and Garlic Paste. Cook 1 minute
  • Add the Spices. Cook 1 minute
  • Add the chicken and broccoli and cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the broccoli has reached your desired texture. Add the juice from the lemon and mix.
  • Serve over rice.

Thanks for the receipe I never know what to cook using turmeric. It is a herb I have wanted to include in my cooking and now I can.

Ask a Question