This is my first study on this topic :
The art of fruit and vegetable carving.

this HTML class. Value is

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is fascinating but I am not all that delicate with my hands anymore! Beautiful and creative artwork though!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I find this sort of stuff amazing, and so creative! The first time I saw fruit carving in person was on a cruise that I went on - they had carved watermelons, cantaloupes, and all manner of other fruits into the most cool and quirky things! It really had to be seen to be believed! I don't know that I would have the patience or artistic ability to manage something like that!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Honduras
Beautiful! I love the simplicity and symmetry of the design. It's definitely a good place to start, and then you can build up from there. I'd love to see more of your work! I'm a big fan of art in general, and especially unique forms of art that most people wouldn't think of. There's already so much beauty in fruits and vegetables but they're treated as common, then someone like you is able to put some work into carving them and remind everyone of the beauty that can be found in nature. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I'm glad you like. I will improve myself about carving. Many thanks for your good advice..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hello Piyusti!
It's amazing and so very creative! I gave it a try once too, but it didn't turn out good. I guess I need more practice;)

Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
I like vegetable carving so much. Some things are so easy, but beautiful.

Ask a Question