That plant no one talks about

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm thinking bug eggs are in Happy Frog.

I usually Top them and Lollipop them. Found I like using Bamboo Canes instead of Netting.

Girl Scout Cookies are 80% Indica but should get some weight and good buzz. I do mostly Edibles that are very strong. One will do me 4 hours.

I have a Greenhouse and was going to put a couple in there but was talking at a Grow Shop and she was telling me there is no way. All that needs to happen is someone say they seen it growing in there and you will lose your permit.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm thinking bug eggs are in Happy Frog.

I usually Top them and Lollipop them. Found I like using Bamboo Canes instead of Netting.

Girl Scout Cookies are 80% Indica but should get some weight and good buzz. I do mostly Edibles that are very strong. One will do me 4 hours.

What oil do you use for a base? I've tried a few different kinds but prefer coconut oil. I don't usually do edibles though, too strong for me.

I have a Greenhouse and was going to put a couple in there but was talking at a Grow Shop and she was telling me there is no way. All that needs to happen is someone say they seen it growing in there and you will lose your permit.

big rockpile
That's silly, I don't know how they expect anyone to grow outdoors without someone possibly seeing giant 10' tall plants that stand out from everything else lol. Although if it's in a greenhouse it's probably not going to get noticed unless someone is standing beside it looking in.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Use regular unsalted Butter.

Well the Greenhouse is in our Front Yard and I'm planning on selling stuff to Tourist.

They have many regulations. Got to have it Locked and have many Cameras up.

Caught one getting in my house while I was gone but nothing was ready.

Got a Gung-ho Cop trying to figure out where I'm growing.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Use regular unsalted Butter.

Well the Greenhouse is in our Front Yard and I'm planning on selling stuff to Tourist.

They have many regulations. Got to have it Locked and have many Cameras up.

Caught one getting in my house while I was gone but nothing was ready.

Got a Gung-ho Cop trying to figure out where I'm growing.

big rockpile
Sounds like it was here 10 years ago before it became fully legal lol.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Was setting on the Deck smoking and someone came up. I was hiding stuff.

People were laughing at me. Hey man you're legal.

Thing is my wife works for the Federal Government but might lose her Job anyway because their trying to do away with everything created 9/11.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Still not legal here, got my collar felt in Portobello Road sixty years ago when I was eighteen, the cop said, "You're unlucky it will be legal in six months." How wrong can you be.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Was setting on the Deck smoking and someone came up. I was hiding stuff.

People were laughing at me. Hey man you're legal.

Thing is my wife works for the Federal Government but might lose her Job anyway because their trying to do away with everything created 9/11.

big rockpile

Lol I am the same, most people are still paranoid even though it's legal now unless they didn't know what it's like to have enough weed to send you to jail for years then all of a sudden you are allowed to lol. That paranoid feeling when you have an ounce of weed in your pocket and a cop drives by will probably never go away lol.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Still not legal here, got my collar felt in Portobello Road sixty years ago when I was eighteen, the cop said, "You're unlucky it will be legal in six months." How wrong can you be.

Man, I thought it was legal everywhere now. Your government is missing out on a shitload of money that dealers are happy to make and not pay tax on their sales lol.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Kept my Brother in prison most his life.

big rockpile

Reminds me of the lyrics to Pantera ****ing hostile lol

The truth in right and wrong
The boundaries of the law
You seem to miss the point
Arresting for a joint?
You seem to wonder why
Hundreds of people die
You're writing tickets man
My mom got jumped, they ran!
Now I'll play a public servant
To serve and protect by the law and the state
I'd bust the punks that rape, steal and murder
And leave you be if you crossed me, I'd shake your hand like a man
Not a god
To see
To bleed
Cannot be taught
In turn, you're making us
****ing hostile!
We stand alone

Reaction score
Country
United States
In my Tent I can really only grow 3 plants and best time to grow them is now.

I've tried 4 and it is very crowded.

I went out with some Loggers couple years ago. Smoke first thing then this one had saw in one hand Beer in the other.

They had a Box fixed up you could hear music over the Chainsaws, that is how loud it was.

My wife said don't talk if you was younger you would be right there.

big rockpile

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
This was tobacco country. Not anymore. Over half of the barns have fell down. I cant think of one field that grows any tobacco. Someone is growing it still but who?
Speaking of tobacco, my understanding is that it's a member of the nightshade family. If so, is it possible to dry and smoke say pepper leaves?

Ask a Question