Very annoying plant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would anyone able to help idenitfy any of these very annoying plants?
I have to cut them back 2-3 times a year, it's growing from my neighbours disgusting yard and now it's become taller than my victorian terrace.
There's about 4-5 different plants and I'm sure that Rats have been nesting in them, would like them gone once and for all, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG20230530105001.jpg
    IMG20230530105001.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 33
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The ones on the left look like current berries. The right looks like elderberry. Really hard to tell from the pic so I could be wrong. They could use a bit of thinning out lol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like you have some big trees around there that are freely seeding. They need to go because they are likely to cause structural damage. They are field maple and elder as far as I can see from the photo.
If it is impossible for you to dig them out, or have someone do it for you, you could saw them off at the bottom and cover them permanently to cut out the light. That might help. If you are in council or rented accommodation there it may be wise to inform the owner of the problems there could be with drains etc.
Good luck.

Ask a Question