That plant no one talks about

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
There was a post recently, probably on the Foodie thread, about making pizza with "some strange leaves" ;) growing in the garden. It looked very pretty with them all arranged in a circle. We don't grow it - not that we indulge very often anyway, in fact very rarely. It's much easier and frankly more pleasant just to buy chocolate truffles at the local pot shop. I do, however use CBD cream from American Shaman - it's a miracle for my thumb joint with no cartilage left.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Only curious. I don't see any cannabis on here. I'll leave it at that lol. But just curious why? I don't support it or disagree with it, just don't see it ever mentioned on here.
lol. haha.

Someone sold a ai business for 150k that helps people use the right search.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Still illegal here, so a bit surprised to see someone asking on the village facebook for advice on getting rid of aphids from indoor pot plants, then realised, plants in pots :)
Sure I have vices, but I do like to get something from them, even tobacco gives you a bit of a kick. But I gave that up about 45 years ago.

Ask a Question